Smart Indoor PIR Motion Detector
• For use with the range of switching receivers with the CS2 protocol: RFSC-61,
RFSAI-61B, RFSA-62B, RFSA-61M & RFSA-66M.
• Designed to detect body movement.
• Default lens fitted covers an angle of 120o at a distance of 12 metres.
• Light level adjustment setting (0-500 Lux)
• Sensitivity setting - helps prevent unwanted activations.
• Pair to switching receivers to switch appliance, e.g. turn on lighting when
• Easy pairing to receivers.
• Time delay off can be easily programmed to the switching receivers, with the
activation range being from 2 seconds to 60 minutes.
• Can control multiple receivers within range together.
• In built battery saving mode.
• Low battery indicator.
• Can be corner or flat wall mounted.
||2 x 1.5V AA Batteries
|| 3.0V DC
||1 Year (approximately)
||100M (open area)
|Recommended installation height:
||2.5M Max. above floor level
|Detection angle/detection range:
||105° / 12M
||46 x 105 x 43mme
|Operational temperature range:
||-10 to +50oC